2 bedroom apartment for saleThe Buttercup at Birches Tye, Reach Road, Burwell, CB25
- Choice of kitchen cupboards and worktops
- Oven, hob and extractor fan fitted as standard
- Burglar alarm to ground floor only
- TV points to living room and all bedrooms
- Telephone points to living room, study and all bedrooms
- White sanitaryware throughout with chrome-effect mixer taps plus white bath panel and matching seat
- Ensuite to master bedroom
- Central heating via thermostatically controlled radiators/panel heaters
- 2 x parking spaces
- Close proximity to village amenities and beautiful countryside surroundings
Call now for more information
The Buttercup is a two bedroom apartment with open plan living/dining area/kitchen, master bedroom with ensuite and built in wardrobe and family bathroom. The property also includes two parking spaces.
Birches Tye offers a superb collection of 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 bedroom homes in the quaint village of Burwell nestled on the edge of the Cambridgeshire Suffolk border.
Just over 11 miles to the north-east of the acclaimed university city of Cambridge and 5 miles from the historic town of Newmarket, the idyllic village of Burwell is superbly connected. As with every Hopkins' development the location is paramount in delivering the perfect setting for a balanced modern day lifestyle. Set amongst beautiful countryside each property at Birches Tye boasts our uncompromised standards providing homes that you will be proud of for years to come.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference The_Buttercup. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hopkins Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.