3 bedroom detached house for saleMorpeth at Bilberry Chase, Pye Green Road, Hednesford, Cannock, WS12
- Single detached garage
- Two parking spaces
- West facing garden
- The Midlands motorway network is within easy reach
- An abundance of outdoor space waiting to be explored
- Less than a 10 minute walk to the local convenience shop
- Good schools can be found close by for your children
This home is ideal for growing families looking for more space. The hub of this home is sure to be the OPEN PLAN FITTED KITCHEN AND DINING area featuring a GLAZED BAY WINDOW and FRENCH DOORS to the garden, bringing plenty of natural light through. Two sizable DOUBLE BEDROOMS can be found on the first floor, with one featuring a MODERN EN SUITE along with a single bedroom.
- Kitchen / Breakfast - 4.05 x 2.23m (13'3'' x 7'3'')
- Lounge - 4.96 x 3.17m (16'3'' x 10'4'')
- Dining - 3.88 x 2.59m (12'8'' x 8'5'')
- Wc - 1.51 x 0.96m (4'11'' x 3'1'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 3.86 x 4.29m (12'8'' x 14'0'')
- Ensuite 1 - 2.22 x 1.43m (7'3'' x 4'8'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 2.68 x 3.82m (8'9'' x 12'6'')
- Bedroom 3 (single) - 2.27 x 2.13m (7'5'' x 6'11'')
- Bathroom - 1.93 x 1.91m (6'3'' x 6'3'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45638700.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_22. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.