3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleDurrington at Great Western Park, Didcot Road, Didcot, OX11 7TG
- Single garage + 1 parking space
- West facing garden
- En suite
- 17 miles drive from Oxford
- 15 minutes to Reading by train
- 20 minutes to Swindon by train
- 50 minutes from London by train
A fusion of space and contemporary design, this property is ideal for modern living. The ground floor offers an open plan kitchen/dining area, a reception room and cloakroom. Upstairs you'll find a bedroom, bathroom and a spacious living room with a balcony, ideal for soaking up long summer evenings. The master bedroom with EN SUITE is situated on the second floor, with a third double room.
- Kitchen/family Room - 5.36 x 4.4m (17'7" x 14'5")
- Study - 4.4 x 2.78m (14'5" x 9'2")
- Wc - 1.59 x 0.85m (5'3" x 2'9")
- Living Room - 4.4 x 3.19m (14'5" x 10'6")
- Bedroom 2 - 4.4 x 3.16m (14'5" x 10'4")
- Bathroom - 2.15 x 1.7m (7'1" x 5'7")
- Bedroom 1 - 3.2 x 4.4m (10'6" x 14'5")
- En-suite - 2.08 x 1.9m (6'10" x 6'3")
- Bedroom 3 - 4.4 x 2.8m (14?5 x 9?2)
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45638718.html?premiumA=true
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_249. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.