3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleABERFELDY at The Grange, Thornhill Road, Elgin, IV30 DY
- Free flooring
- South facing garden
- Kitchen/dining room
- En suite
- An attractive range of 3 and 4 bedroom family homes
- Nearby schools, shops, library and leisure facilities
- Skiing, hill walking and mountain biking close by
- Good rail and bus links to Inverness and Aberdeen
Ideal for those wanting to move up, the Aberfeldy is a three bedroom home with a SPACIOUS LOUNGE, separate entrance hall, an OPEN PLAN FITTED KITCHEN and dining area with FRENCH DOORS leading out to the garden, perfect for entertaining family or friends. The downstairs also features under stairs storage. Upstairs there are three bedrooms, one with an EN SUITE and a good sized bathroom.
- Lounge - 3.5 x 4.43m (11'5" x 14'6"ma x )
- Kitchen/dining - 4.6 x 2.61m (15'1" x 8'6")
- Wc - 2 x 1.15m (6'6" x 3'9"ma x )
- Bedroom 1 - 2.51 x 4.31m (8'2" x 14'1")
- En Suite - 2.51 x 1.36m (8'2" x 4'5"ma x )
- Bedroom 2 - 2.51 x 3.01m (8'2" x 9'10")
- Bedroom 3 - 2.21 x 2.88m (7'3" x 9'5")
- Bathroom - 1.99 x 1.7m (6'6" x 5'6")
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45638733.html
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_112. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes - North Scotland. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.