2 bedroom apartment for saleBIRSE at Castlewell, Woodlands Edge, Ellon, AB41
- Flooring and LBTT paid
- Down light pack
- £5,000 furniture pack
- First floor
- Help to Buy available
- Excellent transport links including train station nearby
- Nearby amenities including shops, bars and restaurants
- Modern lifestyle with a beautiful rural setting
- Commuting distance to Aberdeen's business hubs
The Birse is a light and bright apartment offering spacious rooms with OPEN-PLAN LIVING in the kitchen/lounge area that includes enough room for a dining area. Across the hall you'll find TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS, a bathroom and storage. There's ALLOCATED PARKING for each apartment. The apartments are situated in a quiet area of the Castlewell development surrounded by woodland.
- Lounge/kitchen - 5.59 x 5.07m (18'4" x 16'7")
- Bedroom 1 - 3.5 x 3.42m (11'5" x 11'2")
- Bedroom 2 - 3.37 x 3.27m (11'0" x 10'8")
- Bathroom - 2.07 x 1.92m (6'9" x 6'3")
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45638736.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2_103. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes - North Scotland. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.