3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleFinchley at Saxon Rise, Northampton Road, Brixworth, NN6
- Available with just a 5% deposit
- Perfect purchase for a first time buyer
- Open-plan kitchen/dining room
- Some properties built from local natural stone
- Brixworth offers a wide selection of local amentities
- Great access to the M1, A14, A45 and A43
- Great transport links to Leicester and Northampton
*Help to Buy Event 4th & 5th February* The Finchley is a flexible 3 bed home featuring an open-plan kitchen and dining room with family area and French doors opening onto the back garden and a comfortable lounge. The first floor features 2 double bedrooms with an en suite to the master bedroom, a single bedroom and a family bathroom.
- Kitchen / Dining - 4.6 x 3.2m (15'1'' x 10'6'')
- Lounge - 4.96 x 3.61m (16'3'' x 11'10'')
- Wc - 1.56 x 0.96m (5'1'' x 3'1'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 4.2 x 2.6m (13'9'' x 8'6'')
- Ensuite 1 - 2.6 x 1.36m (8'6'' x 4'5'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 3.11 x 2.6m (10'2'' x 8'6'')
- Bedroom 3 (single) - 2.68 x 1.92m (8'9'' x 6'3'')
- Bathroom - 1.92 x 1.7m (6'3'' x 5'7'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45638748.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_157. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.