3 bedroom terraced house for saleFORBES at Osprey Heights, Old Meldrum Road, Inverurie, Aberdeenshire AB51 6HL
- Flooring and LBTT paid
- £5,000 furniture pack
- Help to Buy scheme available
- Spacious lounge
- Open-plan kitchen/dining area
- Independent local shops and farmers market
- Excellent transport links to Aberdeen and the airport
- Local schools and nurseries nearby
- Plenty of cafes and restaurants to hand
This three bedroom family home comes with a SPACIOUS LOUNGE and separate entrance hall. The OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/dining area makes a superb space for family meals and with FRENCH DOORS leading to the garden it's perfect on summer nights. There is also a handy WC on the ground floor. Upstairs has a SPACIOUS MASTER BEDROOM and two further bedrooms plus a family bathroom.
- Lounge - 4.29 x 3.06m (14'1" x 10'1")
- Kitchen/dining Room - 3.58 x 2.93m (11'9" x 9'7")
- Wc - 1.76 x 1.09m (5'9" x 3'7")
- Bedroom 1 - 4.12 x 2.54m (13'6" x 8'4")
- Bedroom 2 - 3.35 x 1.72m (11'0" x 5'8")
- Bedroom 3 - 2.3 x 2.19m (7'6" x 7'2")
- Bathroom - 1.87 x 1.84m (6'2" x 6'0")
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45638751.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_560. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes - North Scotland. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.