4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRochester at Brooklands, Fen Street, Broughton, Milton Keynes, MK10
- Open-plan kitchen with dining and family areas
- Flexible family living
- You can customise your home with our Barratt Choices
- Single carport and one parking space
- 10 minute drive into Milton Keynes Centre
- Two primary schools available on development
- Train to London Euston takes 32mins
- Centre MK has a wide selection of shops and restaurants
The Rochester is an exceptional 3 floor home with 4 bedrooms. The ground floor offers an open-plan kitchen with dining and family areas, adaptable bed 4 and a w/c. The first floor includes master bedroom with en-suite shower room and a lounge. The second floor comprises of 1 double bedroom, 1 single bedroom and modern bathroom.
- Kitchen - 1.88 x 3.09m (6'2" x 10'1")
- Family/dining Room - 3.93 x 2.98m (12'10" x 9'9")
- Wc - 0.86 x 1.67m (2'9" x 5'5")
- Lounge - 3.93 x 3.64m (12'10" x 11'11")
- En Suite - 1.56 x 2.19m (5'1" x 7'2")
- Bed 1 - 3.93 x 3.06m (12'10" x 10'0")
- Bed 2 - 3.93 x 3.5m (12'10" x 11'5")
- Bathroom - 1.81 x 1.99m (5'11" x 6'6")
- Bed 3 - 3.93 x 2.28m (12'10" x 7'5")
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_73. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.