4 bedroom end of terrace house for saleHelmsley at The Brackens, Halse Road, Brackley, NN13
- En-suite shower room to master bedroom
- Adaptable rooms across 3 floors
- Garage with 2 parking spaces
- Near Silverstone and home to Mercedes AMG Petronas F1 Team
- First-rate schools on the doorstep
- Easy commute to Oxford, Milton Keynes and Northampton
- Reach London in under an hour
The Helmsley is a well-planned four bedroom family home offering a free flowing kitchen with family/dining area and french doors to the rear garden and a single bedroom/study to the ground floor. The first floor features a spacious lounge and the master bedroom with an en suite shower room. The second floor comprises of one double bedroom, one single bedroom and a family bathroom.
- Family/dining Room - 4 x 2.94m (13'1" x 12'10")
- Kitchen - 3.09 x 1.88m (10'1" x 6'2")
- Study - 2.82 x 1.88m (9'3" x 6'2")
- Wc - 1.67 x 0.86m (5'6" x 2'10")
- Lounge - 3.93 x 3.59m (12'10" x 11'9")
- Bedroom 1 - 3.93 x 3.1m (12'10" x 10'2")
- En Suite - 2.2 x 1.56m (7'2" x 5'1")
- Bedroom 2 - 3.93 x 3.5m (12'10" x 11'5")
- Bedroom 3 - 3.93 x 2.26m (12'10" x 7'5")
- Bathroom - 1.99 x 1.72m (6'6" x 5'7")
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45638769.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_239. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.