3 bedroom detached house for saleSCALFORD at Hollygate Park, Hollygate Lane Cotgrave NG12 3HE
- Spacious 3 bedroom detached family home
- Overlooks the community gardens
- Bright family lounge
- Open-plan kitchen/diner with glazed bay anf French doors
- Master bedroom with en suite shower and dressing area
- Further double bedroom and a singl bedroom
- Modern family bathroom
- Large garden to rear
- Double driveway and integral garage
- Great choice of pubs and restaurants nearby
The Scalford's a lovely three bedroom home which opens with a spacious lounge and an open-plan kitchen with dining area featuring a glazed bay with French doors which look out onto the beautiful garden. Upstairs you'll find the large master bedroom with en suite and dressing area, another double bedroom, single bedroom and family bathroom.
- Kitchen / Dining - 5.1 x 3.92m (16'8'' x 12'10'')
- Lounge - 3.28 x 4.96m (10'9'' x 16'3'')
- Wc - 2.02 x 1.58m (6'7'' x 5'2'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 2.82 x 3.76m (9'2'' x 12'4'')
- Dressing - 1.68 x 2.29m (5'6'' x 7'6'')
- Ensuite 1 - 1.28 x 2.29m (4'2'' x 7'6'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 3.21 x 3.4m (10'6'' x 11'1'')
- Bedroom 3 (single) - 2.12 x 3.47m (6'11'' x 11'4'')
- Bathroom - 2.18 x 2.09m (7'1'' x 6'10'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45638781.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_124. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.