2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBUCKMINSTER at Hollygate Park, Hollygate Lane Cotgrave NG12 3HE
- Two bedroom home perfect for couples and small families
- Parking for two cars
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Lounge/diner with French doors onto the garden
- Two double bedrooms
- Modern family bathroom
- Great choice of pubs and restaurants nearby
- 5 minute walk to Cotgrave Country Park
- 10 minute drive from The National Water Sports Centre
- 7 miles away from Nottingham train station
This fabulous two bedroom home features a CONTEMPORARY KITCHEN, an OPEN PLAN LOUNGE and DINING AREA with FRENCH DOORS leading to the GARDEN. Upstairs you will find two SPACIOUS DOUBLE BEDROOMS with a large fitted FAMILY BATHROOM to share. This home is ideal for first time buyers or small families.
Parking - Allocated Parking
- Kitchen - 2.13 x 3.14m (7'0'' x 10'3'')
- Lounge / Dining - 4.22 x 4.91m (13'10'' x 16'1'')
- Wc - 1.93 x 1.06m (6'3'' x 3'5'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 4.22 x 3.59m (13'10'' x 11'9'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 3.09 x 3.87m (10'1'' x 12'8'')
- Bathroom - 1.93 x 2.14m (6'3'' x 7'0'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45638784.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2_126. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.