4 bedroom detached house for saleHexham at Warwick Gates, Harbury Lane, Heathcote, Warwick, CV34
- Was £434,995. Now £424,995.
- 4 bedroom, 3-storey home with a double garage and off-road parking
- Located at our Heathcote Lane development, Warwick Gates Phase 1
- Stylish open-plan kitchen with breakfast area
- Separate dining room with family area
- Glazed bay with French doors onto the south-west facing garden
- Spacious dual-aspect lounge
- Two en suite double bedrooms and two further double bedrooms
- Modern family bathroom to share
- Located close to Warwick and Leamington town centres
This charming fOUR BEDROOM HEXHAM HOME features a FREE FLOWING KITCHEN WITH DINING AREA looking out onto the garden. There is also a spacious DUAL ASPECT LOUNGE, perfect for relaxing with the family. Up the flight of stairs, you will find the MASTER BEDROOM WITH EN SUITE, DOUBLE BEDROOM and FAMILY BATHROOM. The second floor features an ADDITIONAL TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS with a SHARED SHOWER ROOM.
- Lounge - 4.96 x 3.17m (16'3" x 10'5")
- Kitchen/breakfast Area - 4.01 x 2.24m (13'2" x 7'4")
- Dining Area - 4.21 x 2.59m (13'9" x 8'6")
- Wc - 1.51 x 1.17m (4'11" x 3'0")
- Bedroom 1 - 3.67 x 3.17m (12'0" x 10'5")
- En Suite - 2.29 x 1.5m (7'6" x 4'11")
- Bedroom 3 - 3.17 x 2.97m (10'5" x 9'9")
- Bathroom - 2.04 x 1.89m (6'8" x 6'3")
- Bedroom 2 - 3.62 x 3.05m (11'0" x 10'0")
- Bedroom 4 - 3.62 x 3.1m (11'10" x 10'2")
- Shower Room - 2.16 x 1.5m (7'1" x 4'11")
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45638838.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_205. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.