4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Titchfield at Charnwood Grange, Iveshead Road, Shepshed, LE12
- CUL DE SAC position
- West facing garden
- Characterful DETACHED family home
- 10 Year Build Warranty
- 2 Year Customer Care warranty
- Stylish living area with bay window
- Superb open plan kitchen / dining area
- Master bedroom with en suite & fitted wardrobes
- Family bathroom with separate shower & bath
- Help to Buy scheme available*
Surrounded by beautiful countryside, Charnwood Grange is a fantastic collection of 2, 3 & 4 bedroom homes in Shepshed, Leicestershire.
Plot 57: The Titchfield
The Titchfield is a characterful four bedroom detached home, positioned on a cul de sac with a west facing garden.
This wonderful family home boasts a stunning open plan kitchen / dining area which helps makes family time more enjoyable. You'll find a welcoming and spacious lounge with a bay window feature to front of the home, great for relaxing at the end of the day.
Additional spaces such as a separate utility and downstairs cloakroom complete this floor.
Moving upstairs, the first floor features two generously sized, double bedrooms and two single bedrooms. The master bedroom boasts a stylish en suite and includes fitted wardrobes. A delightful family bathroom completes this floor.
Why not call in to our sales office today and speak to our dedicated sales advisor's about how you can find your dream home with Bloor Homes.
Sales centre & Showhome open daily 10am - 5pm
How we can help!
If you are a first time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
Help to Buy*: Aimed at those who want to buy a new-build property but cant afford the level of deposit currently required. Help to Buy* is the perfect way of owning your own home at one of our superb developments. With a 20% top-up equity loan provided by the government and Bloor Homes, home movers could take out a mortgage for just 80% of the full property value.
Home Exchange*: Having a full appreciation of the difficulties of buying a new home, our Home Exchange scheme makes it easier than ever for you to make the move to Bloor Homes, working together to help you move on time, with no stress. Whether you need us to complete your chain, buy your existing home of help you downsize in the market place, we are the people to talk to.
*Terms and conditions apply, see sales advisor
- Lounge - 3.43 x 6.04
(11'3" x 19'10" incl bay)
- Kitchen area - 3.21 x 3.11
(10'6" x 10'3")
- Dining area - 2.99 x 3.11
(9'10" x 10'3")
- Utility - 1.47 x 1.24
(4'10" x 4'1")
- Cloaks -
- Bedroom one - 2.57 x 3.78
(8'5" x 12'5" incl robes)
- En suite -
- Bedroom two - 3.57 x 3.00
(11'8" x 9'10")
- Bedroom three - 2.12 x 3.45
(6'11" x 10'4")
- Bedroom four - 2.56 x 2.29
(8'5" x 7'6")
- Bathroom -
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_57. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.