4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Rainham at Charnwood Grange, Iveshead Road, Shepshed, LE12
- Characterful detached home with a WEST facing garden
- 10 Year Build Warranty
- 2 Year Customer Care Warranty
- Occupies a CUL DE SAC position
- Stylish open plan layout
- Dual aspect lounge with bay window
- Master bedroom with en suite shower & fitted wardrobes
- Kitchen / dining area with french doors
- Easy access to Leicester & Loughborough
- Help to Buy scheme available*
Surrounded by beautiful countryside, Charnwood Grange is a fantastic collection of 2, 3 & 4 bedroom homes in Shepshed, Leicestershire.
**Sales centre & Showhome open daily 10am - 5pm**
Plot 58: The Rainham
The Rainham is a thoughtfully designed, detached family home with garage, featuring a west facing garden, on a peaceful cul de sac.
Discover the bright and modern, open plan kitchen / dining area, flooded with french doors, to the rear garden. From the kitchen you'll find the added benefit of a separate utility area.
The stylish living area features a bay window, which allows plenty of natural light to enter.
Upstairs, the first floor features three, double bedrooms and a fourth single bedroom. The master bedroom, benefits from quality fitted wardrobes and a stylish en suite shower.
Visit our sales centre and find your perfect with Bloor Homes at Charnwood Grange today.
How we can help!
If you are a first time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
Help to Buy*: Aimed at those who want to buy a new-build property but can’t afford the level of deposit currently required. Help to Buy* is the perfect way of owning your own home at one of our superb developments. With a 20% top-up equity loan provided by the government and Bloor Homes, home movers could take out a mortgage for just 80% of the full property value.
*Terms and conditions apply, see sales advisors.
- Lounge - 4.08 x 6.18
(13'4" x 20'3" incl bay)
- Kitchen Dining area - 3.25 x 6.63
(10'8" x 21'9")
- Utility area - 2.18 x 1.44
(7'2" x 4'8")
- Cloaks -
- Bedroom one - 3.54 x 3.08
(11'7" x 10'1" incl robes)
- En suite -
- Bedroom two - 2.96 x 3.37
(9'9" x 11'1")
- Bedroom three - 3.29 x 3.17
(10'9" x 10'5")
- Bedroom four - 2.51 x 3.01
(8'3" x 9'11")
- Bathroom -
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_58_HTB. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.