3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Staunton at Charnwood Grange, Iveshead Road, Shepshed, LE12
- Corner plot
- Ideal for first time buyers / downsizers
- Superb open plan kitchen / dining area
- Spacious lounge with bay window
- 2 Year Customer Care Warranty
- 10 Year Build Warranty
- Detached garage with driveway
- Master bedroom with en suite & fitted wardrobes
- Located between Ashby-de-la-Zouch & Loughborough
- Ideal for commuters! Easy access to the M1
Surrounded by beautiful countryside, Charnwood Grange is a fantastic collection of 2, 3 & 4 bedroom homes in Shepshed, Leicestershire.
Plot 64: The Staunton
The Staunton is a fantastic, three bedroom semi detached home, positioned on a corner plot with a detached garage and driveway.
The ground floor accommodates a stylish light filled lounge, featuring a beautiful bay window and a modern open plan kitchen / dining area. Set with French doors to the rear garden, the kitchen / dining area gives offers a stylish and multi functional space for everyday living.
Moving upstairs, the first floor features three superb bedrooms, two of which are double sized. The master bedroom offers an added luxury with a stylish en suite shower room and quality fitted, sliding wardrobes included. The first floor is complemented with a superb family bathroom, complete with contemporary Roca sanitaryware and chrome fittings.
Visit our sales advisors at Charnwood Grange to find your dream in Shepshed today! Sales Centre & Showhome open daily 10am - 5pm
How we can help!
If you are a first time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
Help to Buy*: Aimed at those who want to buy a new-build property but can’t afford the level of deposit currently required. Help to Buy* is the perfect way of owning your own home at one of our superb developments. With a 20% top-up equity loan provided by the government and Bloor Homes, home movers could take out a mortgage for just 80% of the full property value.
*Terms and conditions apply, see sales advisors for further details.
- Lounge - 4.75 x 3.50
(15'7" x 11'6" plus bay)
- Kitchen Dining area - 4.75 x 2.86
(15'7" x 9'4")
- Cloaks -
- Bedroom one - 2.73 x 2.86
(8'11" x 9'4" excl robes)
- En suite -
- Bedroom two - 2.47 x 3.50
(8'1" x 11'6")
- Bedroom three - 2.17 x 3.50
(7'1" x 11'6")
- Bathroom -
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_64_HTB. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.