4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Astley at Bramcote Manor, Lutterworth Road, Bramcote, CV11
- Perfect for growing families
- Luxury detached home
- SOUTH facing garden
- Development surrounded by rolling countryside
- Study with bay window
- Detached garage and private driveway
- Stunning open plan kitchen / dining / family area
- Bright & Spacious lounge
- Help to Buy scheme available*
- Master bedroom includes fitted wardrobes & en suite
Thoughtfully designed and crafted for modern family living, Bramcote Manor is an exclusive new Bloor Homes collection of just 28 new luxury 4 & 5 bedroom detached homes in Bramcote. Rewarding you with attractive scenery and set back from the highway, our superb development is perfect for families in search of a new home.
** Sales Centre & Showhome open daily 10am - 5pm **
Plot 21: The Astley
Designed for modern living, the Astley is a beautifully presented FOUR bedroom DETACHED and DOUBLE FRONTED family home with a single garage. The ground floor is home to a bright and SPACIOUS lounge which offers a feature BAY WINDOW and a separate study.
Towards the rear is an IMPRESSIVE OPEN PLAN kitchen / dining / family area. A set of FRENCH DOORS open out onto the rear garden and a separate utility area also leads off from the family area.
Moving upstairs, the first floor offers four superb bedrooms, TWO of which are DOUBLE and a delightful family bathroom. The master bedroom boasts its own EN SUITE and includes FITTED WARDROBES.
How we can help!
If you are a first time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
Help to Buy*: Aimed at those who want to buy a new-build property but can’t afford the level of deposit currently required. Help to Buy* is the perfect way of owning your own home at one of our superb developments. With a 20% top-up equity loan provided by the government and Bloor Homes, home movers could take out a mortgage for just 80% of the full property value.
Home Exchange*: Having a full appreciation of the difficulties of buying a new home, our Home Exchange scheme makes it easier than ever for you to make the move to Bloor Homes, working together to help you move on time, with no stress. Whether you need us to complete your chain, buy your existing home or help you downsize in the market place, we are the people to talk to.
*Terms and conditions apply, see sales advisors for further details.
- Lounge - 3.37 x 4.95
(11'1" x 16'3" plus bay)
- Kitchen Dining area - 4.80 x 3.19
(15'9" x 10'6")
- Family area - 2.85 x 2.99
(9'4" x 9'10")
- Study - 3.24 x 1.99
(10'8" x 6'6")
- Utility area - 1.75 x 2.17
(5'9" x 7'2")
- Cloaks -
- Bedroom one - 3.24 x 3.14
(10'8" x 10'3" excl robes)
- En suite -
- Bedroom two - 4.26 x 2.51
(14'1" x 8'3")
- Bedroom three - 2.55 x 3.26
(8'5" x 10'8")
- Bedroom four - 2.13 x 2.60
(7'0" x 8'6")
- Bathroom -
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_21. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.