4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Osterley at Bramcote Manor, Lutterworth Road, Bramcote, CV11
- Exceptional countryside views
- Luxury detached family home
- Prominently positioned corner plot
- Impressive open plan kitchen / dining / family area
- Extended single garage
- Stylish living area
- 4 generously sized double bedrooms
- 2 bedrooms feature en suite shower
- Master bedroom with dressing area
- 10 Year Build Warranty
Thoughtfully designed and crafted for modern family living, Bramcote Manor is an exclusive new Bloor Homes collection of just 28 new luxury 4 & 5 bedroom detached homes in Bramcote. Rewarding you with attractive scenery and set back from the highway, our superb development is perfect for families in search of a new home.
** Sales Centre & Showhome open daily 10am - 5pm **
Plot 12: The Osterley
** FREEHOLD PROPERTY **
The Osterley is a superb FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED home on a prominently positioned corner plot with an extended garage and private driveway.
This superb home features a bright and SPACIOUS LOUNGE and a separate STUDY with an excellent BAY WINDOW feature. To the rear of the ground floor you will discover the social hub of the home; an IMPRESSIVE and LARGE OPEN PLAN kitchen / dining / family area.
The family area features SKY LIGHTS and a beautiful set of FRENCH DOORS which open out onto the rear garden. A separate utility area is also included.
Moving upstairs, the first floor accommodates FOUR superb, DOUBLE SIZED BEDROOMS, two of which offer an added luxury with their own stylish EN SUITE. The master bedroom also boasts a FANTASTIC DRESSING AREA and FITTED WARDROBES. A delightful family bathroom completes this floor.
How we can help!
If you are a first time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
Help to Buy*: Aimed at those who want to buy a new-build property but can’t afford the level of deposit currently required. Help to Buy* is the perfect way of owning your own home at one of our superb developments. With a 20% top-up equity loan provided by the government and Bloor Homes, home movers could take out a mortgage for just 80% of the full property value.
Home Exchange*: Having a full appreciation of the difficulties of buying a new home, our Home Exchange scheme makes it easier than ever for you to make the move to Bloor Homes, working together to help you move on time, with no stress. Whether you need us to complete your chain, buy your existing home or help you downsize in the market place, we are the people to talk to.
*Terms and conditions apply, see sales advisors for further details.
- Lounge - 3.65 x 5.45
(12'0" x 17'11")
- Kitchen Dining Family area - 8.89 x 4.22
(29'2" x 13'10")
- Study - 2.92 x 3.00
(9'7" x 9'10" plus bay)
- Utility - 1.75 x 1.90
(5'9" x 6'3")
- Cloaks -
- Bedroom one - 3.56 x 2.99
(11'8" x 9'10")
- En suite -
- Dressing room - 2.05 x 2.38
(6'9" x 7'10" incl robes)
- Bedroom two - 3.76 x 3.42
(12'4" x 11'3")
- En suite -
- Bedroom three - 2.98 x 2.78
(9'9" x 9'2")
- Bedroom four - 2.98 x 2.96
(9'9" x 9'9")
- Bathroom -
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_12_HTB. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.