4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Ebford at Bramcote Manor, Lutterworth Road, Bramcote, CV11
- Modern and contemporary detached home
- SOUTH facing garden
- Detached garage, private drive & parking for 2 cars
- Spacious dual-aspect lounge with double patio doors
- 2 Year Customer Care Warranty
- 10 Year Build Warranty
- Master bedroom includes fitted wardrobes & en suite
- Family bathroom with separate shower & bath
- Development surrounded by exceptional countryside
- Help to Buy scheme available*
Thoughtfully designed and crafted for modern family living, Bramcote Manor is an exclusive new Bloor Homes collection of just 28 new luxury 4 & 5 bedroom detached homes in Bramcote. Rewarding you with attractive scenery and set back from the highway, our superb development is perfect for families in search of a new home.
** Sales centre & Showhome open daily 10am - 5pm **
Plot 22: The Ebford
The Ebford is a charming, detached family home with a SOUTH FACING garden and detached garage with private drive.
The ground floor accommodates a bright and spacious lounge with a set of french doors opening out to the garden. The impressive open plan kitchen / dining area allows you to cook and socialise at the same time.
Moving upstairs, the first floor features three generously sized double bedrooms and a further single bedroom. The superb master bedroom benefits from high quality fitted wardrobes and a stylish en suite. A delightful family bathroom completes this floor.
Why not call in to our sales office today and speak to our dedicated sales advisor's about how you can find your dream home with Bloor Homes.
How we can help!
If you are a first time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
Help to Buy*: Aimed at those who want to buy a new-build property but can’t afford the level of deposit currently required. Help to Buy* is the perfect way of owning your own home at one of our superb developments. With a 20% top-up equity loan provided by the government and Bloor Homes, home movers could take out a mortgage for just 80% of the full property value.
Home Exchange*: Having a full appreciation of the difficulties of buying a new home, our Home Exchange scheme makes it easier than ever for you to make the move to Bloor Homes, working together to help you move on time, with no stress. Whether you need us to complete your chain, buy your existing home or help you downsize in the market place, we are the people to talk to.
*Terms and conditions apply, see sales advisors for further details.
- Lounge - 3.47 x 6.18
(11'5" x 20'3")
- Kitchen Dining area - 3.25 x 6.18
(10'8" x 20'3")
- Utility area - 2.18 x 1.43
(7'2" x 4'8")
- Cloaks -
- Bedroom one - 3.49 x 3.26
(11'5" x 10'8" incl robes)
- En suite -
- Bedroom two - 3.29 x 3.17
(10'9" x 10'5")
- Bedroom three - 2.97 x 2.93
(9'9" x 9'7")
- Bedroom four - 2.52 x 2.83
(8'3" x 9'3")
- Bathroom -
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_22. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.