5 bedroom detached house for saleThe Barrow at Gatewen Village, New Broughton, Wrexham, LL11 6UY
- Open Plan Kitchen / Diner / Family Area
- French Doors to Garden
- Spacious Lounge
- Separate Study
- Bedroom one occupies the whole of the second floor with wardrobes, dressing area and ensuite
- Further Four double bedrooms (one with ensuite)
- Detached Garage
- 10 Year Builder Warranty
- Excellent transport links
- Two year customer care warranty and an insurance backed 10 year warranty
The Barrow Five bedroom home at Gatewen Village, set over three storeys with a detached garage, reflects the personality and taste of those accustomed to the best in quality design, finishes and lifestyle.
The beautiful open plan kitchen/ dining area is undoubtedly the hub of the home. The generous size lounge offer enough space for the whole family to get together and the versatility of the study means it can be used for number of different functions: a home office, media room etc. The convenient cloakroom and utility cupboard completes this impressive ground floor.
The first floor is home to four double bedrooms. Bedroom two making an ideal guest room, complete with ensuite shower facilities and the master suite occupies the whole of the second floor and benefits from fitted wardrobes and a dressing area and en-suite shower room, your own peaceful sanctuary.
How we can help!
If you are a first time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
Help to Buy: Aimed at those who want to buy a new-build property but can’t afford the level of deposit currently required. Help to Buy* is the perfect way of owning your own home at one of our superb developments. With a 20% top-up equity loan provided by the Government and Bloor Homes, home movers could take out a mortgage for just 80% of the full property value.
Home Exchange: Having a full appreciation of the difficulties of buying a new home, our Home Exchange scheme makes it easier than ever for you to make the move to Bloor Homes, working together to help you move in on time, with no stress. We will be your cash buyer with no chains or agents fees. So there's absolutely nothing to stop you moving in and enjoying your new Bloor home as soon as possible.
Why Buy New
- A new Bloor home can generate 60% less CO2 than an older property while consuming 40% less energy
- decreasing running costs by, on average, £556 per annum
- No contending with the last owner's DIY
- Reserve at the early stages of build for a choice of superior specification options and upgrades to personalise your new home.
- 10 year warranty included with every home.
- Lounge - 3.62 x 4.82
(11"11 x 15"10)
- Kitchen Dining Family Area - 4.14 x 8.33
(13"7 x 27"4)
- Study - 2.45 x 2.53
(8"0 x 8"4)
- Cloak -
- Bedroom Two - 3.62 x 3.62
(11"11 x 11"11)
- Ensuite -
- Bedroom 3 - 3.34 x 2.66
(11"0 x 8"9 )
- Bedroom Four - 2.63 x 3.34
(8"8 x 11"0)
- Bathroom -
- Bedroom One - 33.4 x 4.15
(10"11 x 13"7 )
- Dressing Area - 3.60 x 1.66
(11"10 x 5"5 excl robes)
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5_115. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.