4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Berrington at Longforth Farm , Taunton Road, Wellington, TA21 9HG
- Modern 4 double bedroom family home offering flexible living
- Impressive open plan kitchen/dining/family area perfect for entertaining with friends and family
- Ground floor utility cupboard and cloakroom as practical touches
- Separate home office
- Four double bedrooms
- Master bedroom features fitted wardrobes and modern en suite shower room
- Garage and additional parking included with this superb property
- Two year customer care warranty and an insurance backed 10 year warranty
- High specification, energy efficient homes saving up to 40% on your energy bills
- Beautiful countryside location in Wellington, 7 miles from Taunton
Sales centre & Showhomes open daily 10am - 5pm
Plot 200: The Berrington
The Berrington at Longforth farm is a stunning 4 bedroom detached family home, which combines everything you want from modern day living, with a lovely south-facing garden. When you enter the home you will notice the spacious kitchen/dining/family room with ceramic floor tiles throughout, and comes with French doors leading out onto the private garden, which will fill the house with natural light. The kitchen then opens out to the superb lounge. There is also a cosy home office to the front, perfect for when you need to work from home.
The impressive first floor is home to four double sized bedrooms, the master bedroom complete with fitted wardrobes and modern en suite shower room. The family bathroom comes with a separate bath and a shower cubicle, and can be accessed by all four bedrooms.
Outside, this spacious home also features a garage and additional parking.
How we can help!
Help to Buy*: Aimed at those who want to buy a new-build property but can’t afford the level of deposit currently required. Help to Buy* is the perfect way of owning your own home at one of our superb developments. With a 20% top-up equity loan provided by the government and Bloor Homes, home movers could take out a mortgage for just 80% of the full property value.
Home Exchange*: Having a full appreciation of the difficulties of buying a new home, our Home Exchange scheme makes it easier than ever for you to make the move to Bloor Homes, working together to help you move on time, with no stress. Whether you need us to complete your chain, buy your existing home or help you downsize in the market place, we are the people to talk to.
*Terms and conditions apply, see sales advisors for further details.
- Lounge - 3.62 x 4.82
(11'11" x 15'10")
- Kitchen Dining Family area - 4.14 x 8.33
(13'7'' x 27'4'')
- Study - 2.45 x 2.53
(8'0" x 8'4")
- Utility Cupboard -
- Cloaks -
- Bedroom One - 3.62 x 3.95
(11'11" x 12'11" incl. robes)
- En suite -
- Bedroom Two incl. robes - 3.60 x 2.94
(11'10" x 9'8")
- Bedroom Three - 4.44 x 3.32
(14'7" x 10'11")
- Bedroom Four - 2.63 x 3.67
(8'8" x 12'1")
- Family Bathroom -
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_200_HTB. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.