3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Studland at Longforth Farm , Taunton Road, Wellington, TA21 9HG
- A superior 3 bedroom home with open plan kitchen/dining area and master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Symphony kitchen with worktops and matching laminate up-stand
- Fully integrated kitchen appliances including ceramic electric hob, electric oven
- Roca contemporary style white bathroom suite with chrome fittings
- Porcelanosa ceramic tiling to standard tiled areas
- Ladder style heated towel rail to bathroom
- Separate utility, storage and ground floor cloakroom as practical touches
- Two year customer care warranty and an insurance backed 10 year warranty
- Single garage and additional parking
- High specification, energy efficient homes saving up to 40% on your energy bills
Sales centre & Showhomes open daily 10am - 5pm
Plot 197: The Studland
The Studland at Longforth Farm is the perfect family home. The spacious living room located at the front of this home is an ideal space to wind down. The open plan kitchen/dining area with integrated appliances and French doors to the rear garden enjoys a contemporary feel, with separate utility optimising the practical element of the design. Of the three bedrooms, two are generously sized doubles with the master benefiting from both a luxurious en suite and stylish fitted wardrobes. The third single room is perfect guest accommodation or ideal children's room. In addition to the adjacent garage, The Studland comes with single garage and additional parking to accommodate multiple cars or visitors.
How we can help!
If you are a first time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
Help to Buy*: Aimed at those who want to buy a new-build property but can’t afford the level of deposit currently required. Help to Buy* is the perfect way of owning your own home at one of our superb developments. With a 20% top-up equity loan provided by the government and Bloor Homes, home movers could take out a mortgage for just 80% of the full property value.
Home Exchange*: Having a full appreciation of the difficulties of buying a new home, our Home Exchange scheme makes it easier than ever for you to make the move to Bloor Homes, working together to help you move on time, with no stress. Whether you need us to complete your chain, buy your existing home or help you downsize in the market place, we are the people to talk to.
*Terms and conditions apply, see sales advisors for further details.
- Lounge - 3.67 x 4.38
(12'0" x 14'4")
- Kitchen Dining - 3.67 x 3.72
(12'0" x 12'2")
- Utility Area - 1.00 x 1.99
(3'3" x 6'6")
- Cloaks -
- Bedroom One - 3.43 x 2.95
(11'3" x 9'8" incl robes)
- En suite -
- Bedroom Two - 2.69 x 3.10
(8'10" x 10'2")
- Bedroom Three - 1.98 x 3.57
(6'6" x 11'9" incl bulkhead store)
- Bathroom -
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45639414.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_197_HTB. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.