3 bedroom detached house for saleThe Yarkhill at Longforth Farm , Taunton Road, Wellington, TA21 9HG
- Superior 3 bedroom detached home with single garage and parking
- Open plan kitchen/dining area designed to bring the family together
- Choice of Symphony kitchen with soft close drawer system
- Stylish integrated appliances incl. hob, single oven and fridge freezer
- Separate utility area and ground floor cloakroom
- Choice of Porcelanosa ceramic tiling
- Master bedroom suite with fitted wardrobes for stylish storage
- Luxurious Roca white bathroom suite
- Energy efficient home to keep running costs down
- Two-year customer care warranty and an insurance backed 10-year warranty
Sales centre & Showhomes open daily 10am - 5pm
Plot 198: The Yarkhill
The Yarkhill is ideal for a modern family lifestyle, with at home conveniences and nearby amenities making life simpler and more enjoyable.
This 3 bedroom detached home offers plenty of space and is designed with contemporary living in mind. The living room is filled with light courtesy of the bay window, making it an ideal place for winding down. Perfect for entertaining or family meals, the open plan kitchen/dining area is enhanced by the French doors out onto the west facing garden, so you can easily enjoy outdoor living and the separate utility space means the practical sides of life are conveniently tucked away.
The master bedroom enjoys both fitted wardrobes and an en suite shower room, the two remaining bedrooms share use of the main bathroom with sparkling white suite.
How we can help!
If you are a first time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
Help to Buy*: Aimed at those who want to buy a new-build property but can’t afford the level of deposit currently required. Help to Buy* is the perfect way of owning your own home at one of our superb developments. With a 20% top-up equity loan provided by the government and Bloor Homes, home movers could take out a mortgage for just 80% of the full property value.
Home Exchange*: Having a full appreciation of the difficulties of buying a new home, our Home Exchange scheme makes it easier than ever for you to make the move to Bloor Homes, working together to help you move on time, with no stress. Whether you need us to complete your chain, buy your existing home or help you downsize in the market place, we are the people to talk to.
*Terms and conditions apply, see sales advisors for further details.
- Lounge - 3.30 x 4.30
(10'10" x 14'1" plus bay)
- Kitchen Dining Area - 4.37 x 3.51
(14'4" x 11'6")
- Utility Area - 1.00 x 2.82
(3'3" x 9'3")
- Cloaks -
- Bedroom One - 2.78 x 2.83
(9'1" x 9'3" excl robes)
- En suite -
- Bedroom Two - 3.05 x 2.63
(10'0" x 8'8")
- Bedroom Three - 2.32 x 2.91
(7'7" x 9'6")
- Bathroom -
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_198_HTB. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.