3 bedroom detached house for saleThe Rosewood at Berry Head Park, Wall Park Road, Berry Head, Brixham, TQ5
- Superior 3 double bedroom home with spacious, light filled living spaces
- Energy efficient gas fired central heating with compact radiators including top and side covers
- Fully integrated kitchen appliances including chimney style cooker hood, single electric oven and fridge/freezer
- Roca contemporary style white bathroom suite with chrome fittings
- Porcelanosa ceramic tiling to standard tiled areas
- Turfed front garden
- Sealed double glazing windows throughout
- Two year customer care warranty and an insurance backed 10 year warranty
- Choose fixtures and fittings to personalise your new Bloor home
- High specification, energy efficient home available with Home Exchange*
Sales Office and Showhomes Open Daily 10am - 5pm
Plot 19: The Rosewood
Home Exchange Available*
The Rosewood at Berry Head Park is an impressive 3 bedroom home with stylish touches that enhance its harbourside setting. The spacious living room is filled with natural light from the dual aspect windows and an ideal space to relax. The open plan kitchen/breakfast and dining area continues the theme of light filled space, with elegant doors to the garden making it easy to enjoy outdoor living.
The home office also has its own door to the garden, offering a bright but quiet sanctuary for work or studying. Each of the three bedrooms is an expansive double, and the balcony to bedroom 3 can also be accessed from the landing area, allowing guests to enjoy the open space without having to go through the bedroom.
The master bedroom also benefits from an en suite and fitted wardrobes, providing privacy and integrated storage space. The main family bathroom offers both a bath and separate walk in shower. An attached garage and additional parking space makes this home ideal for multi car households.
How we can help!
If you are a first time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
Help to Buy*: Aimed at those who want to buy a new-build property but can’t afford the level of deposit currently required. Help to Buy* is the perfect way of owning your own home at one of our superb developments. With a 20% top-up equity loan provided by the government and Bloor Homes, home movers could take out a mortgage for just 80% of the full property value.
Home Exchange*: Having a full appreciation of the difficulties of buying a new home, our Home Exchange scheme makes it easier than ever for you to make the move to Bloor Homes, working together to help you move on time, with no stress. Whether you need us to complete your chain, buy your existing home or help you downsize in the market place, we are the people to talk to.
*Terms and conditions apply, see our sales advisors for further details.
- Cloaks -
- Dining - 5.41 x 2.43
(17'9" x 8'0")
- Garage -
- Kitchen Breakfast - 5.41 x 3.24
(17'9" x 12'2")
- Lounge - 5.41 x 4.58
(17'9" x 15'0")
- Study - 1.85 x 3.03
(6'1" x 9'11")
- Bathroom -
- Bedroom One - 5.41 x 4.58
(17'9" x 15'0")
- Bedroom Three - 2.85 x 5.41
(9'4" x 17'9")
- Bedroom Two - 4.63 x 3.53
(15'2" x 11'7" excl robes)
- En suite -
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_19. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.