4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Astley at Oak Tree Gardens, Frearson Road Donington le Heath Leicestershire LE67
- Outstanding detached family home
- Prominently positioned on a CORNER PLOT
- DOUBLE GARAGE & wide, private driveway with ample parking
- Stunning open plan kitchen / dining / family area
- Skylights & French doors to family area
- Bright & Spacious lounge with bay window
- Master bedroom includes fitted wardrobes & en suite
- Family bathroom with separate shower & bath
- Easy access to Coalville, Leicester & Loughborough
- Help to Buy scheme available*
Featuring a beautiful selection of 2, 3, & 4 bedrooms homes, Oak Tree Gardens is a superb new Bloor Homes development, in Donington le Heath, North West Leicestershire.
Benefiting from a rural location with partial views of beautiful open countryside, Oak Tree Gardens will be suitable for first time buyers looking to make their first move, growing families who need the extra space and those looking to retire the country.
** Spectacular Showhome & Sales Centre open daily 10am - 5pm **
Plot 166: The Astley
The Astley is an outstanding, four bedroom detached family home positioned on a CORNER PLOT, benefitting from a DOUBLE GARAGE and a wide, PRIVATE DRIVEWAY, with ample parking.
The ground floor features a stylish and SPACIOUS LOUNGE with a BAY WINDOW and an IMPRESSIVE OPEN PLAN kitchen / dining / family area, set with FRENCH DOORS and SKYLIGHTS.
Additional conveniences such as a downstairs cloakroom and SEPARATE UTILITY AREA complete this floor.
Upstairs, the first floor features three, generously sized, DOUBLE bedrooms, and a fourth single bedroom. The SPACIOUS MASTER BEDROOM offers an added luxury with its own EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM and FITTED WARDROBES included. The family bathroom features a separate SHOWER & BATH.
Visit us today to find your dream home at Oak Tree Gardens.
How we can help!
If you are a first time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
Help to Buy*: Aimed at those who want to buy a new-build property but can’t afford the level of deposit currently required. Help to Buy* is the perfect way of owning your own home at one of our superb developments. With a 20% top-up equity loan provided by the government and Bloor Homes, home movers could take out a mortgage for just 80% of the full property value.
*Terms and conditions apply, please see sales advisors for full details.
- Lounge - 3.98 x 5.36
(13'1" x 17'8" incl bay)
- Kitchen Dining area - 5.03 x 3.19
- Family area - 2.85 x 2.99
(9'4" x 9'10")
- Utility area - 1.75 x 2.17
(5'9" x 7'2")
- Study - 3.24 x 1.99
(10'8" x 6'6")
- Cloaks -
- Bedroom one - 3.89 x 3.14
(12'9" x 10'3" incl robes)
- En suite -
- Bedroom two - 4.26 x 2.94
(14'1" x 9'8")
- Bedroom three - 2.78 x 3.26
(9'1" x 10'8")
- Bedroom four - 2.13 x 259
(7'0" x 8'6")
- Bathroom -
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_166. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.