4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Hamilton at Oak Tree Gardens, Frearson Road Donington le Heath Leicestershire LE67
- End of cul de sac position
- Characterful & double fronted detached home
- Beautiful finishes throughout
- 2 Year Customer Care warranty
- 10 Year Build warranty
- Excellent open plan kitchen / diner
- Bright & spacious, dual aspect lounge
- 3 of the 4 bedrooms are DOUBLE SIZED
- Master bedroom with EN SUITE & FITTED wardrobes
- Help to Buy scheme available*
Featuring a beautiful selection of 2, 3, & 4 bedrooms homes, Oak Tree Gardens is a superb new Bloor Homes development, in Donington le Heath, North West Leicestershire.
Benefiting from a rural location with partial views of beautiful open countryside, Oak Tree Gardens will be suitable for first time buyers looking to make their first move, growing families who need the extra space and those looking to retire the country.
** Spectacular Showhome & Sales Centre open daily 10am - 5pm **
Plot 167: The Hamilton
The Hamilton is a superb four bedroom detached and double fronted home at Oak Tree Gardens.
Located at the end of a cul de sac, this stylish homes offers an impressive open plan kitchen / dining area with a separate utility, and delightful, dual aspect lounge with French doors.
Upstairs offers four superb bedrooms, three of which are double and a spectacular family bathroom. The master bedroom includes fitted wardrobes and an en suite shower room.
This home is complete with a detached garage and private drive.
Visit us today to find your dream home at Oak Tree Gardens.
How we can help!
If you are a first time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
Help to Buy*: Aimed at those who want to buy a new-build property but can’t afford the level of deposit currently required. Help to Buy* is the perfect way of owning your own home at one of our superb developments. With a 20% top-up equity loan provided by the government and Bloor Homes, home movers could take out a mortgage for just 80% of the full property value.
*Terms and conditions apply, please see sales advisors for full details.
- Lounge - 3.61 x 6.50
(11'10" x 21'4")
- Kitchen Dining area - 3.16 x 6.50
(10'4" x 21'4")
- Utility area - 1.99 x 1.59
(6'6" x 5'3")
- Cloaks -
- Bedroom one - 3.45 x 3.92
(11'4" x 12'0" incl robes)
- En suite -
- Bedroom two - 3.19 x 3.89
(10'6" x 12'9")
- Bedroom three - 3.72 x 2.50
(12'2" x 8'2")
- Bedroom four - 3.02 x 2.52
(9'11" x 8'3")
- Bathroom -
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_167. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.