4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Caulke at Meadowside, Ashburton Road, Totnes, TQ9
- Stunning 4 bedroom detached family home
- Impressive detached garage and outdoor parking space
- Separate study room and utility cupboard
- Excellent open plan kitchen/dining/family area
- Roca contemporary style white bathroom suites with chrome fittings
- Porcelanosa ceramic tiling to standard tiled areas
- Main bathroom with bath and separate walk-in shower
- Fitted wardrobes and en suite shower room to master bedroom
- Two year customer care warranty and an insurance backed 10 year warranty
- High specification, energy efficient homes saving up to 40% on your energy bills
Sales Office and Showhome Open Daily 10am - 5pm
Plot 29: The Caulke
The Caulke is a beautifully designed 4 bedroom home with a great deal of flexible living space. The entrance leads you through to the open plan kitchen / dining / family room which is surrounded by large windows and with French doors opening out to the garden, this space will undoubtedly become the hub of the home for all the family.
Also on the ground floor is the comfortable lounge with bay window and a useful study room, plus a downstairs cloakroom and utility cupboard.
Upstairs you’ll find three good-sized double bedrooms, plus the beautiful family bathroom. The master bedroom offers an en suite shower room and fitted wardrobes. There is also a fourth bedroom, which would make an ideal nursery or child's bedroom.
Outside you’ll find the detached garage, plus an outdoor parking space.
How we can help!
If you are a first time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
Help to Buy*: Aimed at those who want to buy a new-build property but can’t afford the level of deposit currently required. Help to Buy* is the perfect way of owning your own home at one of our superb developments. With a 20% top-up equity loan provided by the government and Bloor Homes, home movers could take out a mortgage for just 80% of the full property value.
Home Exchange*: Having a full appreciation of the difficulties of buying a new home, our Home Exchange scheme makes it easier than ever for you to make the move to Bloor Homes, working together to help you move on time, with no stress. Whether you need us to complete your chain, buy your existing home or help you downsize in the market place, we are the people to talk to.
*Terms and conditions apply, see our sales advisors for further details.
- Lounge - 3.30 x 4.95
(10'10" x 16'3")
- Kitchen Dining Family Area - 8.01 x 5.91
(26'3" x 19'5")
- Study - 2.63 x 2.48
(8'8" x 8'1")
- Utility Cupboard -
- Cloaks -
- Bedroom One (inc robes) - 3.31 x 3.78
(10'10" x 12'5")
- En Suite -
- Bedroom Two - 2.53 x 3.72
(8'4" x 12'2")
- Bedroom Three - 2.63 x 3.47
(8'8" x 11'5")
- Bedroom Four - 2.10 x 3.51
(6'11" x 11'6")
- Bathroom -
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_29. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.