3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Chastleton at Alms Meadow, Willington Road, Etwall, DE65
- Modern semi detached townhouse
- Ideal for young and small families
- 3 spacious DOUBLE bedrooms
- Master bedroom with dressing area, en suite & fitted wardrobes
- Light filled open plan kitchen/dining area
- Stylish living area
- 2 Year Customer Care warranty
- 10 Year Build warranty
- Detached garage & private driveway
- Help to Buy available*
Alms Meadow is a stunning Derbyshire collection of 3 & 4 bedroom homes in Etwall. Located between Derby and Burton upon Trent, noted for its annual Well Dressing festival and renowned John Port School, Etwall is a desirable, sought after village with the benefits of 21st century life on your doorstep.
Plot 70: The Chastleton
The Chastleton is a superb three bedroom, semi detached townhouse with a garage and private driveway.
The ground floor is home to an impressive open plan kitchen / dining area with French doors and a spacious living area. A downstairs cloakroom and separate utility area complete this floor.
Upstairs the first floor offers two spacious double bedrooms and a superb family bathroom. The master bedroom occupies the whole of the second floor, including an en suite shower room, dressing area and fitted wardrobes.
Visit our sales centre today and find your perfect with Bloor Homes at Alms Meadow. Sales centre open daily 10am - 5pm.
How we can help!
If you are a first time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
Help to Buy*: Aimed at those who want to buy a new-build property but can’t afford the level of deposit currently required. Help to Buy* is the perfect way of owning your own home at one of our superb developments. With a 20% top-up equity loan provided by the government and Bloor Homes, home movers could take out a mortgage for just 80% of the full property value.
*Terms and conditions apply, see sales advisors for further details.
- Lounge - 3.60 x 4.21
(11'10" x 13'10")
- Kitchen Dining area - 3.67 x 3.85
(12'0" x 12'7")
- Utility area - 1.09 x 2.07
(3'7" x 6'9")
- Cloaks -
- Bedroom two - 2.61 x 4.45
(8'7" x 14'7")
- Bedroom three - 2.66 x 3.61
(8'9" x 11'10")
- Bathroom -
- Bedroom one - 3.60 x 4.37
(11'10" x 14'4" incl robes)
- Dressing area - 2.20 x 1.75
(7'2" x 5'9")
- En suite -
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_70. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.