4 bedroom house for saleThe Buxton at The Landings, Chivenor, EX31
- Open plan sitting room with dining area and French doors to garden
- Separate kitchen
- En suite and built-in wardrobe with sliding mirrored doors to bedroom 1
- Ceramic tiled flooring to bathroom and en suite
- Integrated appliances including:
- - hob with built-in double under oven and hood
- - fridge freezer
- - washing machine
- - dishwasher
- Garage and/or allocated parking
Selected homes available to buy at this development using the Government-backed Help to Buy scheme. All you need is a 5% deposit for your new home, to be combined with a 20% equity loan from the Government and a 75% mortgage. This Help to Buy Equity scheme is only available on new build homes and is open to both first time buyers and existing home owners. Please contact our sales advisor for more information.The BUXTON is a 4 BEDROOM home with INTEGRATED APPLIANCES in the kitchen, an open plan sitting room with dining area and PATIO DOORS to the garden, a cloakroom and study. Bedroom 1 has an EN SUITE and built in wardrobe.
Please note: The virtual tour and images shown are of a typical Bovis Home and may not be the exact property advertised.
Opening times: Open daily 10am to 5pm
Sales manager: Roxanne & Tracey
On the spectacular North Devon coast, this exciting new development is close to the vibrant village of Braunton which boasts sandy beaches, great surf and stunning scenery. The village has an array of local shops, plus pubs, cafes, supermarkets, a post office, chemist, bank, health centre and schools. Its coastal location within North Devon's Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty makes Braunton an excellent place to call home. At The Landings we have an impressive range of two, three, four and five bedroom homes, each carefully designed to suit today's busy lifestyles. So if you're looking for a quality new home in a fantastic village location that is close to the coast, your search ends here!
How we can help
If you are a first-time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
- Help to Buy - Equity: The Government-backed shared equity scheme where you need just a 5% deposit and a 75% mortgage, with a 20% equity loan from the Government. This is available on selected properties up to £600,000 at Bovis Homes developments in England.
- Home Exchange: Bovis Homes could buy your property from you, allowing you to reserve the home of your choice. We could also help by purchasing a property further down the chain. Please note, terms and conditions apply.
- Smooth Move: Bovis Homes could deal with the estate agents on your behalf and cover the costs of selling your existing home.
At Bovis Homes quality and service come first. Our homes are carefully planned, to provide practical, attractive and useful living space designed around the needs of today's modern lifestyles. Many homes and apartments offer open-plan living areas and all come with a high level of internal specification included as part of the price, such as contemporary fitted kitchen with integrated appliances. Bedrooms with fitted wardrobes and en suite shower rooms are also regular features in many of our home, all included for your convenience and comfort.
- Sitting room/dining area - 7.10 x 4.38m (23' 3" x 14' 4")
- Kitchen - 4.06 x 2.93m (13' 4" x 9' 7")
- Study - 2.10 x 2.02m (6' 11" x 6' 7")
- Bedroom 1 - 3.41 x 3.10m (11' 2" x 10' 2")
- Bedroom 2 - 4.09 x 2.95m (13' 5" x 9' 8")
- Bedroom 3 - 2.93 x 2.81m (9' 7" x 9' 3")
- Bedroom 4 - 2.93 x 2.68m (9' 7" x 8' 9")
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DBRAU-P402-Htb_4_53_100385. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bovis Homes South West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.