4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Eliot at Water's Edge, Fremington, Devon EX31
Selected homes available to buy at this development using the Government-backed Help to Buy scheme. All you need is a 5% deposit for your new home, to be combined with a 20% equity loan from the Government and a 75% mortgage. This Help to Buy Equity scheme is only available on new build homes and is open to both first time buyers and existing home owners. Please contact our sales advisor for more information.The Eliot is a STUNNING 4 bedroom HOUSE with ENSUITE and fitted wardrobes to the master bedroom, a separate MODERN dining room and a SPACIOUS fitted kitchen with integrated APPLIANCES and STYLISH downlighters. This PROPERTY also comes with a GARAGE
Please note: The virtual tour and images shown are of a typical Bovis Home and may not be the exact property advertised.
Opening times: Open daily 10am to 5pm
Sales manager: Susie
Water's Edge is set overlooking the River Taw in the beautiful village of Fremington in North Devon, close to Barnstaple. It boasts great views over the surrounding countryside and is an ideal location to live near to the coast but close enough to commute to Barnstaple. With a choice of 2, 3, and 4 bedroom homes Water's Edge is ideal for both first time buyers and families who are seeking a quality new home within a rural community in the beautiful Devon countryside.
How we can help
If you are a first-time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
- Help to Buy - Equity: The Government-backed shared equity scheme where you need just a 5% deposit and a 75% mortgage, with a 20% equity loan from the Government. This is available on selected properties up to £600,000 at Bovis Homes developments in England.
- Home Exchange: Bovis Homes could buy your property from you, allowing you to reserve the home of your choice. We could also help by purchasing a property further down the chain. Please note, terms and conditions apply.
- Smooth Move: Bovis Homes could deal with the estate agents on your behalf and cover the costs of selling your existing home.
At Bovis Homes quality and service come first. Our homes are carefully planned, to provide practical, attractive and useful living space designed around the needs of today's modern lifestyles. Many homes and apartments offer open-plan living areas and all come with a high level of internal specification included as part of the price, such as contemporary fitted kitchen with integrated appliances. Bedrooms with fitted wardrobes and en suite shower rooms are also regular features in many of our home, all included for your convenience and comfort.
- Kitchen - 4.15 x 3.91m (13' 7" x 12' 10")
- Dining room - 3.87 x 2.91m (12' 8" x 9' 7")
- Sitting room - 6.00 x 3.51m (19' 8" x 11' 6")
- Bedroom 1 - 3.55 x 2.98m (11' 8" x 9' 9")
- Bedroom 2 - 2.55 x 2.36m (8' 4" x 7' 9")
- Bedroom 3 - 3.56 x 2.84m (11' 8" x 9' 4")
- Bedroom 4 - 2.37 x 2.20m (7' 9" x 7' 3")
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DFREM-A435-Htb_4_54_100385. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bovis Homes South West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.