3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Southwold at Water's Edge, Fremington, Devon EX31
- Open plan kitchen, sitting room and dining area
- French doors to rear garden
- En suite and built-in wardrobe to bedroom 1
- Ceramic tiled flooring to bathroom and en suite
- Integrated appliances including:
- - high level oven
- - hob and hood
- - fridge freezer
- - washing machine
- - dishwasher
STAMP DUTY PAID & CARPETS & CURTAIN PACKAGE AVAILABLE! The SOUTHWOLD hosts an OPEN PLAN KITCHEN and living area, PATIO DOORS opening out into the garden. Bedroom 1 has a BUILT IN WARDROBE and an EN SUITE. GARAGE or allocated PARKING (plot dependent)
Please note: The virtual tour and images shown are of a typical Bovis Home and may not be the exact property advertised.
Opening times: Open daily 10am to 5pm
Sales manager: Alistair & Linda
Water's Edge is set overlooking the River Taw in the beautiful village of Fremington in North Devon, close to Barnstaple. It boasts great views over the surrounding countryside and is an ideal location to live near to the coast but close enough to commute to Barnstaple. With a choice of 2, 3, and 4 bedroom homes Water's Edge is ideal for both first time buyers and families who are seeking a quality new home within a rural community in the beautiful Devon countryside.
How we can help
If you are a first-time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
- Help to Buy - Equity: The Government-backed shared equity scheme where you need just a 5% deposit and a 75% mortgage, with a 20% equity loan from the Government. This is available on selected properties up to £600,000 at Bovis Homes developments in England.
- Home Exchange: Bovis Homes could buy your property from you, allowing you to reserve the home of your choice. We could also help by purchasing a property further down the chain. Please note, terms and conditions apply.
- Smooth Move: Bovis Homes could deal with the estate agents on your behalf and cover the costs of selling your existing home.
At Bovis Homes quality and service come first. Our homes are carefully planned, to provide practical, attractive and useful living space designed around the needs of today's modern lifestyles. Many homes and apartments offer open-plan living areas and all come with a high level of internal specification included as part of the price, such as contemporary fitted kitchen with integrated appliances. Bedrooms with fitted wardrobes and en suite shower rooms are also regular features in many of our home, all included for your convenience and comfort.
- Sitting room/dining area - 5.37 x 4.75m (17' 7" x 15' 7")
- Kitchen - 2.83 x 2.46m (9' 3" x 8' 1")
- Bedroom 1 - 3.90 x 3.13m (12' 9" x 10' 3")
- Bedroom 2 - 3.18 x 2.71m (10' 5" x 8' 11")
- Bedroom 3 - 3.18 x 1.96m (10' 5" x 6' 5")
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DFREM-P302_3_52_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bovis Homes South West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.