3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleHoughton at Serenity @ Lakeside, Bawtry Road, Bessacarr, Doncaster, DN4 7PD
- Garage & driveway
- French doors to rear garden
- Three double bedrooms
- Open plan kitchen diner
- Lounge with balcony
- Impressive family home
- Luxurious master suite
- Three storey home
- Energy Efficiency Rating B
On the ground floor of this family home you'll find an INTEGRAL GARAGE WITH UTILITY AREA and a spacious FAMILY DINING KITCHEN WITH FRENCH DOORS opening out to the rear garden. Upstairs is a SPACIOUS LOUNGE WITH BALCONY overlooking the garden, the house bathroom and a DOUBLE BEDROOM. On the top floor you'll find the MASTER SUITE and a further double bedroom.
- Family Dining Kitchen - 4.72 x 4.36m (15'6'' x 14'3'')
- Lounge - 4.72 x 3.34m (15'6'' x 10'11'')
- Bedroom 3 - 4.72 x 3.27m (15'6'' x 10'9'')
- Bath - 2.32 x 2.49m (7'7'' x 8'2'')
- Bedroom 1 - 4.72 x 3.35m (15'6'' x 11'0'')
- En Suite - 2.35 x 1.49m (7'8'' x 4'11'')
- Bedroom 2 - 4.72 x 3.66m (15'6'' x 12'0'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45658446.html?premiumA=true
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_53. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.