3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHadley at Bedford Meadows, Woburn Road Kempston Bedford MK43 9AX
- Single garage with additional parking space
- Kitchen/family dining room
- Utility room
- 1008 square feet
- En suite
- Easy commute to Oxford and Milton Keynes
- Three schools within half a mile
- Great pubs and restaurants close by
This three bedroom home is perfect for modern family living. The ground floor boasts a comfortable lounge and a stylish kitchen with dining and family areas. This room also benefits from French doors that lead out onto the rear garden as well as a useful utility area. Upstairs there are two double bedrooms with an en suite shower room to the master bedroom, a single bedroom and a family bathroom.
- Lounge - 5.46 x 3.24m (17'10" x 10'7")
- Kitchen/family/dining - 5.59 x 2.92m (18'4" x 9'6")
- Utility - 1.72 x 1.7m (5'7" x 5'6")
- Bedroom 1 - 3.45 x 3.1m (11'3" x 10'2")
- Bedroom 2 - 3.35 x 2.97m (10'11" x 9'8")
- Bedroom 3 - 2.8 x 2.27m (9'2" x 7'5")
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45658449.html
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_274. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.