3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBarwick at Imagine Park, Speke Hall Avenue, Speke, Liverpool, L24
- En suite
- 817 square feet
- Excellent range of schools nearby
- Great commuter links
- Easy access to motorway
- Quality range of home styles
This is a three bedroom family home with a LARGE LOUNGE/DINING AREA with STUNNING FRENCH DOORS leading to the REAR GARDEN, a FULLY FITTED CONTEMPORARY KITCHEN and USEFUL WC. The first floor has three bedrooms with an ENSUITE to the master bedroom, and the MODERN FAMILY BATHROOM.
- Kitchen - 3.4 x 2.5m (11'1'' x 8'2'')
- Lounge - 4.76 x 3.62m (15'7'' x 11'10'')
- Wc - 1.56 x 0.94m (5'1'' x 3'1'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 4.2 x 2.6m (13'9'' x 8'6'')
- Ensuite 1 - 1.36 x 2.59m (4'5'' x 8'6'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 3.11 x 2.6m (10'2'' x 8'6'')
- Bedroom 3 (single) - 2.68 x 1.92m (8'9'' x 6'3'')
- Bathroom - 1.7 x 1.92m (5'7'' x 6'3'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45658455.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_283. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.