4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleOakham at Imagine Park, Speke Hall Avenue, Speke, Liverpool, L24
- South facing garden
- En suite
- Excellent range of schools nearby
- Great commuter links
- Easy access to motorway
- Quality range of home styles
This is a FOUR BEDROOM FAMILY HOME which boasts a SPACIOUS LOUNGE and DINING AREA with LOVELY FRENCH DOORS opening out to the REAR GARDEN, a MODERN FITTED KITCHEN and USEFUL WC on the ground floor. Upstairs offers TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS with an ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM in the master and TWO SINGLE BEDROOMS, you will also find the CONTEMPORARY FAMILY BATHROOM on this floor.
- Lounge - 5.66 x 4.63m (18'7" x 15'2")
- Kitchen - 4.2 x 2.46m (13'9" x 8'1")
- Wc - 1.51 x 0.96m (4'11" x 3'2")
- Bedroom 1 - 3.88 x 2.53m (12'9" x 8'3")
- Ensuite - 1.34 x 2.52m (4'5" x 8'3")
- Bedroom 2 - 3.39 x 2.53m (11'1" x 8'3")
- Bedroom 3 - 3.16 x 2.01m (10'5" x 6'7")
- Bedroom 4 - 3.09 x 2.01m (10'2" x 6'7")
- Bathroom - 2.53 x 1.7m (8'3" x 5'7")
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45658458.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_228. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.