3 bedroom detached house for saleFaringdon at Imagine Park, Speke Hall Avenue, Speke, Liverpool, L24
- Separate dining room
- Ideal for families
- Move in Summer 2017
- Excellent range of schools nearby
- Great commuter links
- Easy access to motorway
- Quality range of home styles
A DELIGHTFUL THREE BEDROOM HOME offering a DUAL ASPECT LOUNGE with FRENCH DOORS leading onto the rear garden. The ground floor also features a SEPARATE DINING ROOM with BAY WINDOW and an ATTRACTIVE KITCHEN with the latest appliances and units in a choice of finishes. The first floor has TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS with an ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM to the master bedroom, a SINGLE BEDROOM and a FAMILY BATHROOM.
- Lounge - 3.32 x 5.45m (10'10'' x 17'10'')
- Kitchen - 3.59 x 2.9m (11'9'' x 9'6'')
- Dining - 3.36 x 2.4m (11'0'' x 7'10'')
- Wc - 1.69 x 1.45m (5'6'' x 4'9'')
- Bedroom 1 - 4.26 x 3.25m (13'11'' x 10'7'')
- En Suite - 2.47 x 1.92m (8'1'' x 6'3'')
- Bedroom 2 - 3.98 x 3.15m (13'0'' x 10'3'')
- Bedroom 3 - 2.31 x 2.21m (7'7'' x 7'3'')
- Bathroom - 1.86 x 2.11m (6'1'' x 6'11'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45658470.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_285. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.