2 bedroom flat for saleEasthorpe at Hastings Park, Dunbar Way, Ashby-De-La-Zouch, Leicestershire, LE65 1AQ
- Was £158,995 Now £153,995*
- Flooring included worth £4,584*
- Stamp Duty paid worth £680*
- Removal and legal fee contribution worth £1,000*
- Ready to view
- Bright and spacious lounge
- Quality kitchen and diner
- Designated parking spaces for 2 cars
- Ideal for first time buyers or downsizers
- Energy Efficiency Rating B
Move in now and save over £11,000 when you secure the 'Easthorpe'. Get a Stamp Duty paid, flooring included, help towards removal and legal fees and a price reduction. Highlights include an open-plan kitchen with adjoining lounge with views of the garden and a 792 sq ft double bedroom.
- Kitchen/dining - 4.82 x 4.34m (15'9" x 14'2")
- Sitting Room - 4.34 x 4.35m (14'2" x 14'3")
- Bedroom 1 - 3.82 x 3.19m (12'6" x 10'5")
- Bedroom 2 - 3.22 x 3.34m (10'6" x 10'11"ma x )
- Bathroom - 2.04 x 2.99m (6'8" x 9'9"ma x )
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45658476.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2_46. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.