3 bedroom terraced house for saleStrathmore at Hastings Park, Dunbar Way, Ashby-De-La-Zouch, Leicestershire, LE65 1AQ
- Save up to £4,765 using our New Year offer*
- Bay fronted kitchen with breakfast area
- Bright and airy lounge
- French doors to rear garden
- En suite to master bedroom
- Contemporary fitted bathroom
- Ideal for first time buyers or downsizers
- Great links via the M42 to Birmingham and Nottingham
- *T&C's apply, cannot be used in conjunction with Part Exchange
- Energy Efficiency Rating B
This stunning home, located in Ashby-de-la-Zouch with beautiful countryside walks and great schooling options nearby. Highlights include a contemporary kitchen, open plan living and dining room and an en suite to master bedroom.
- Kitchen - 3.48 x 2.54m (11'5'' x 8'4'')
- Lounge / Dining - 4.44 x 4.74m (14'7'' x 15'6'')
- Bedroom 1 - 3.04 x 3.24m (9'11'' x 10'7'')
- Bedroom 2 - 3.89 x 2.46m (12'9'' x 8'1'')
- Bedroom 3 - 2.28 x 2.18m (7'6'' x 7'2'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45658479.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_51. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.