3 bedroom detached house for saleBarwick at Becket's Brow, Hayfield Road, Chapel-En-Le-Frith, High Peak, SK23
- Three bed detached
- En suite for added privacy
- Move in this summer
- Local stores within walking distance
- More than 60% of homes sold
- Child friendly play parks and grounds
- Close to motorway connections
A delightful THREE BEDROOM DETACHED HOME offering an OPEN-PLAN LOUNGE and dining ROOM WITH FRENCH DOORS that open onto the REAR GARDEN. The fashionable KITCHEN FEATURES A BREAKFAST AREA and quality appliances. The first floor has TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS, with an EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM TO THE MASTER BEDROOM, a SINGLE BEDROOM and family bathroom fitted with stylish sanitaryware.
- Kitchen - 3.4 x 2.5m (11'1'' x 8'2'')
- Lounge / Dining - 4.6 x 4.45m (15'1'' x 14'7'')
- Wc - 1.56 x 0.94m (5'1'' x 3'1'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 4.2 x 2.6m (13'9'' x 8'6'')
- Ensuite 1 - 1.36 x 2.59m (4'5'' x 8'6'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 3.11 x 2.6m (10'2'' x 8'6'')
- Bedroom 3 (single) - 2.68 x 1.92m (8'9'' x 6'3'')
- Bathroom - 1.7 x 1.92m (5'7'' x 6'3'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45658527.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_79. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.