3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleMorpeth II at Hillside, Hattersley Road West, Hyde, SK14
- South facing garden
- En suite
- Brand new range of home styles
- Contemporary stone elevations
- Close to the Peak District National Park
- Easy access to M67 and M60
This is a THREE BEDROOM FAMILY HOME with a SPACIOUS LOUNGE, modern fitted kitchen with dining area and a FULL HEIGHT GLAZED BAY opening out to the rear garden. Upstairs you will find TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS with an EN SUITE TO THE MASTER, one single bedroom and the contemporary family bathroom.
- Lounge - 4.96 x 3.11m (16'3" x 10'3")
- Kitchen/dining Room - 4.96 x 3.17m (16'3" x 10'5")
- Wc - 0.91 x 1.93m (6'4" x 3'0")
- Bedroom 1 - 4.25 x 3.9m (13'11" x 12'10")
- Ensuite - 2.22 x 1.43m (7'3" x 4'8")
- Bedroom 2 - 3.17 x 2.65m (10'5" x 8'8")
- Bedroom 3 - 2.23 x 2.09m (7'4" x 6'10")
- Bathroom - 1.93 x 1.91m (6'4" x 6'3")
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45658563.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_6. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.