2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleNewton at Whittington Park, Longford Lane, Longford, Gloucester, GL2
- Semi detached home
- South facing garden
- 2 parking spaces
- Show Homes now open
- Less than 2 miles to the centre to Gloucester
- Close to the M5
- 8 miles to Cheltenham
The Newton is a two bedroom home, perfect for anyone who is looking to downsize or purchase their first home. The ground floor features a spacious lounge and kitchen/dining room with beautiful bay and French doors on to the rear garden, giving a light and airy feel to the room.
Upstairs there are two double bedrooms with built in cupboard to bedroom one and a family bathroom.
- Lounge - 3.98 x 3.52m (13'0" x 11'6")
- Kitchen/dining - 4.4 x 2.83m (14'5" x 9'3")
- W/c - 1.74 x 1.05m (5'8" x 3'5")
- Bedroom 1 - 3.36 x 3.28m (11'0" x 10'9")
- Bedroom 2 - 3.43 x 2.41m (11'3" x 7'11")
- Bathroom - 2.01 x 1.9m (6'7" x 6'3")
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45658590.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2_135. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.