3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleMorpeth at Whittington Park, Longford Lane, Longford, Gloucester, GL2
- End terrace home
- Parking space
- Show Homes now open
- Less than 2 miles to the centre to Gloucester
- Close to the M5
- 8 miles to Cheltenham
A three bedroom home offering open-plan kitchen/breakfast area with a handy storage cupboard, dining room with French doors to the garden, spacious lounge and WC. The first floor includes bedroom one with en suite, a second double bedroom, single bedroom and family bathroom.
- Lounge - 4.96 x 3.11m (16'3" x 10'5")
- Kitchen / Dining Room - 4.96 x 3.18m (16'3" x 10'5")
- W C - 1.93 x 0.91m (6'4" x 3'0")
- Bedroom 1 - 4.25 x 3.9m (13'11" x 12'10")
- En Suite - 2.22 x 1.43m (7'3" x 4'8")
- Bedroom 2 - 3.17 x 2.65m (10'5" x 8'8")
- Bedroom 3 - 2.23 x 2.09m (7'4" x 6'10")
- Bathroom - 2.35 x 1.93m (7'7" x 6'10")
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45658596.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_133. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.