3 bedroom terraced house for saleBarwick at Octavia Gardens, Manchester Road, Chapel-En-Le-Frith, High Peak, SK23
- Stylish fitted kitchen
- En suite for extra privacy
- Ready Summer 2017
- Last phase coming soon, only 20 homes left to sell
- Within close proximity to local shops, banks and post office
- 3 miles from A6 for connections to Stockport and Manchester
- Fantastic outdoor activities available nearby
A DELIGHTFUL THREE BEDROOM home offering an OPEN-PLAN LOUNGE AND DINING ROOM with FRENCH DOORS THAT OPEN ONTO THE REAR GARDEN. The fashionable KITCHEN FEATURES A BREAKFAST AREA and quality appliances. The first floor has TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS, with an EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM TO THE MASTER BEDROOM, a SINGLE BEDROOM and family bathroom fitted with stylish sanitaryware.
- Kitchen - 3.71 x 2.46m (12'2" x 8'1")
- Living/dining - 4.6 x 4.45m (15'1" x 14'7")
- Wc - 1.55 x 0.95m (5'1" x 3'1")
- Bedroom 1 - 3.64 x 2.6m (11'11" x 8'6")
- En Suite - 1.32 x 2.6m (4'5" x 8'6")
- Bedroom 2 - 3.11 x 2.6m (10'2" x 8'6")
- Bedroom 3 - 2.71 x 1.91m (8'11" x 6'3")
- Bathroom - 2.42 x 1.91m (7'11" x 6'3")
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45658608.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_3. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.