3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBarwick at Meadow View, High Street, Watchfield, SN6
- Semi detached home
- Garage and parking space
- West facing garden
- Close to A420 giving easy access to Swindon and Oxford
- Idyllic countryside location
- 9 miles from Swindon
- 22 miles from Oxford
A wonderful three bedroom home with an OPEN-PLAN LOUNGE/DINING ROOM with FRENCH DOORS to the back garden, a SEPARATE QUALITY FITTED KITCHEN, cloakroom and a useful STORAGE CUPBOARD off the hallway. Upstairs there are THREE GOOD SIZED BEDROOMS with an EN SUITE to the master bedroom, FAMILY BATHROOM and an additional handy storage cupboard.
- Kitchen - 3.4 x 2.5m (11'1'' x 8'2'')
- Lounge - 4.76 x 3.62m (15'7'' x 11'10'')
- Wc - 1.56 x 0.94m (5'1'' x 3'1'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 4.2 x 2.6m (13'9'' x 8'6'')
- Ensuite 1 - 1.36 x 2.59m (4'5'' x 8'6'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 3.11 x 2.6m (10'2'' x 8'6'')
- Bedroom 3 (single) - 2.68 x 1.92m (8'9'' x 6'3'')
- Bathroom - 1.7 x 1.92m (5'7'' x 6'3'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45658611.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_213. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.