3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleKennett at Nursery Fields, Atherstone Road, Measham, DE12
- Was £224,995 Now £214,995
- £15,000 Subsidy available*
- Flooring included worth £5,273
- Ready to move into
- Spacious dining kitchen
- Quiet cul-de-sac location
- Detached garage with parking for 2 cars
- Open-plan dining kitchen
- En suite to the master bedroom
- *T&C's apply, Cannot be used in conjunction with Part Exchange.
Reserve the 'Kennett' with a £15,000 subsidy and flooring included worth £5,273. Located in a quiet cul-de-sac-location with good commuter links to the M42. Highlights include a bay fronted lounge, spacious dining kitchen with French doors to the garden and master bedroom with en suite.
- Kitchen / Dining - 3.24 x 4.78m (10'7'' x 15'8'')
- Lounge - 4.64 x 3.77m (15'2'' x 12'4'')
- Wc - 1.59 x 0.92m (5'2'' x 3'0'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 4.18 x 2.7m (13'8'' x 8'10'')
- Bedroom 3 (double) - 3.7 x 2.7m (12'1'' x 8'10'')
- Bathroom - 2.54 x 2.02m (8'3'' x 6'7'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 5.86 x 4.78m (19'2'' x 15'8'')
- Ensuite 1 - 3.02 x 1.2m (9'10'' x 3'11'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45658665.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_14. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.