4 bedroom detached house for saleEden at Nursery Fields, Atherstone Road, Measham, DE12
- £15,000 Subsidy available*
- Flooring worth £7,099*
- Total package worth £30,599*
- Stamp Duty paid worth £6,500
- £2,000 towards legal and home removal fees*
- Open-plan dining kitchen
- Double width parking to the rear of the house
- Detached garage
- Formal dining room
- *T&C's apply, cannot be used with Part Exchange.
Reserve the 'Eden' this Christmas and save up to £30,599. You'll get Stamp Duty paid, flooring included, help towards moving costs and a £15,000 subsidy. This impressive home features a contemporary kitchen with breakfast area, bay-fronted lounge, en suite to master bedroom and detached garage.
- Lounge - 5.42 x 3.59m (17'9" x 11'9")
- Kitchen/family - 5.42 x 3.79m (17'9" x 12'5")
- Utility - 2.05 x 1.79m (6'8" x 5'10")
- Dining Room - 3.59 x 3.28m (11'9" x 10'9")
- Cloakroom - 2.05 x 0.87m (6'8" x 2'10")
- Bed 1 - 3.72 x 3.69m (12'2" x 12'1")
- En Suite - 2.16 x 1.62m (7'1" x 5'3")
- Dressing Area - 1.64 x 1.6m (5'4" x 5'3")
- Bed 2 - 3.65 x 3.06m (11'11" x 10'0")
- Bed 3 - 3.61 x 2.94m (11'10" x 9'7")
- Bed 4 - 3.65 x 2.28m (12' x 7'5")
- Bathroom - 2.66 x 2.55m (8'8" x 8'4")
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45658668.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_17. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.