4 bedroom detached house for saleShenton at The Paddocks, Commercial Road, Skelmanthorpe, HD8
- En suite master bed
- Family dining kitchen
- Bay fronted lounge
- Utility room
- French doors to patio
- Detached garage
- 3 and 4 bedroom new homes available
- A range of luxury houses with excellent commuter links
- Bars, restaurants and shops in surrounding areas
The OPEN-PLAN FAMILY DINING KITCHEN is the IDEAL SPACE FOR ENTERTAINING in this fabulous home, featuring FRENCH DOORS out to a delightful patio area and a separate UTILITY ROOM. A SPACIOUS LOUNGE with feature BAY WINDOW and handy cloakroom complete the ground floor. The EN SUITE MASTER BEDROOM is upstairs along with a FURTHER THREE BEDROOMS and the family bathroom.
- Living Room - 5.1 x 3.39m (16'8" x 11'1")
- Family - 4.2 x 2.83m (13'9" x 9'3")
- Kitchen/dining - 4.01 x 3.33m (13'2" x 10'11")
- Bedroom 1 - 3.76 x 3.46m (12'4" x 11'4")
- Bedroom 2 - 3.56 x 3.07m (11'8" x 10'1")
- Bedroom 3 - 2.88 x 2.46m (9'5" x 8'1")
- Bedroom 4 - 3.46 x 2.09m (11'4" x 6'10")
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45658671.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_80. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.