2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleAcomb at Leven Woods, Green Lane, Yarm, TS15
- Discount market value
- Terms and conditions apply
- Ideal first home
- In historic Yarm
- Close to A19 & A66
- Adjacent to Yarm railway station
- Wide range of independent shops
An attractive 2 bedroom home ideal for first time buyer and downsizers. It features a flexible, open-plan kitchen/dining/living space downstairs. The first floor offers a good-sized master bedroom and further single. There is a family bathroom with a modern shower as well as a built-in storage area located on the first floor. This plot is available on an affordable housing scheme. - Terms and conditions apply, full details can be supplied upon request.
Parking - Allocated Parking
- Kitchen - 3.3 x 2.17m (10'10'' x 7'1'')
- Lounge / Dining - 5.13 x 2.96m (16'9'' x 9'8'')
- Wc - 1.72 x 0.9m (5'7'' x 2'11'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 4.04 x 2.63m (13'2'' x 8'7'')
- Bedroom 2 (single) - 2.29 x 2.43m (7'6'' x 7'11'')
- Bathroom - 2.11 x 1.42m (6'11'' x 4'8'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45658695.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2_133. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.