2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleKEDLESTON at Bishops Green, Wells, Wookey Hole Road, Wells, BA5
- Semi-detached home with garage and parking
- Lounge with French doors to the garden
- 2 en suites
- Kitchen/dining room
- Storage space
- 2, 3, 4 & 5 bedroom homes
- Show Homes due to launch Summer 2015
- Situated in Thales, Wells
- 2 miles from Wells City Centre
The Kedleston is a traditional two bedroom terraced home. Downstairs, the large lounge creates a sense of outdoor living with French doors opening out to the garden. The open-plan kitchen and dining room further helps to create a family atmosphere. The first floor features two well-appointed double bedrooms, each with the luxury of having its own en suite.
- Kitchen - 3.65 x 4.9m (11'11'' x 16'0'')
- Lounge - 4.73 x 4.15m (15'6'' x 13'7'')
- Wc - 0.85 x 1.89m (2'9'' x 6'2'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 4.74 x 3.77m (15'6'' x 12'4'')
- Ensuite 1 - 1.39 x 1.98m (4'6'' x 6'5'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 3.25 x 3.27m (10'8'' x 10'8'')
- Bathroom - 2.19 x 1.69m (7'2'' x 5'6'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45658707.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2_16. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.