4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Tattershall at St Andrews, Potton Road, Biggleswade, SG18
- Oversized single garage
- Open plan kitchen dining area with fully fitted Symphony kitchen with worktops and matching laminate up-stand
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en suite with Roca contemporary style white bathroom suite with chrome fittings
- Choose from a range of contemporary finishes to personalise your new Bloor home
- Enjoy industry leading fixtures and fittings as standards
- Two year Customer Care warranty
- Dedicated team to help you through the buying process
- Enjoy peace of mind with a insurance backed 10 year warranty
- Excellent loft and wall insulations and energy-saving double-glazing windows and doors
- High specification, energy efficient homes saving up to 40% on your energy bills
ST ANDREWS, BIGGLESWADE
Plot 68, The Tattershall is a wonderful four bedroom detached family home. Downstairs there is a spacious lounge with a feature bay window and a modern open plan kitchen/dining area with french doors leading to the rear garden and a separate utility.
Moving upstairs to the first floor you will find four bedrooms with the Master boasting fitted wardrobes and en suite shower facilities. There is also a family bathroom that features a separate bath and separate shower cubicle.
Outside there is an enclosed rear garden and an oversized single garage.
Please speak to our Sales Advisors for more details.
Some key features of our new homes include:
• Fully fitted, quality Symphony kitchens with worktops and matching laminate up-stand
• Fully integrated Bosch kitchen appliances including ceramic electric hob, electric oven and fridge freezer
• Feature LED cupboard lighting
• Roca contemporary style white sanitary ware with complementing chrome fittings.
• Porcelonosa ceramic tiling fitted to standard tiled areas
• Ladder style heated towel rail to bathroom and shower room (where applicable)
• Fitted SpaceSlide wardrobes to Master bedroom (3,4 & 5 bed properties)
• Fitted SpaceSlide wardrobes to bedroom 2 (properties over 1500 sq ft)
• Personal optional extras available
Please speak to our Sales Advisors for details.
Opening Times: Open daily from 10am to 5pm
How we can help!
If you are a first time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
Help to Buy: Aimed at those who want to buy a new-build property but can’t afford the level of deposit currently required. Help to Buy* is the perfect way of owning your own home at one of our superb developments. With a 20% top-up equity loan provided by the Government and Bloor Homes, home movers could take out a mortgage for just 80% of the full property value.
Home Exchange: Having a full appreciation of the difficulties of buying a new home, our Home Exchange scheme makes it easier than ever for you to make the move to Bloor Homes, working together to help you move on time, with no stress. The company will select at least two local estate agents and arrange for independent valuations of your property. We aim to make make you a home exchange offer within 24 hours of receipt of the valuations.
Assisted Purchase: Would you like to buy a new Bloor home but need to sell your existing home first? We could have the ideal solution......with Bloor Homes paying Estate Agents fees and monitoring your sale, what could be easier?
Mortgage Store are 'new build' mortgage specialists!
Newly built homes remain a very popular option with purchasers who desire a fresh exterior and interior that they can simply put their own mark upon. Not only can these properties be more environmentally friendly, but they can also be cost effective as they may have more efficient boilers, heaters and insulation than older properties, which could save you money on future utility bills. In addition, purchasing a 'new build' is usually a much simpler process as there is no chain or previous owner. We are the nominated mortgage broker for many National new build developers as shown on our home page. Mortgage Store experts can help you identify a suitable property, appraise you of your mortgage options, negotiate the right deal with the developer and guide you through the whole buying process up to completion. Spoilt for Choice!
Not only will you have the choice of many new build sites and property types in your area, there is also a multitude of different schemes and funding options available. We can offer mortgages on new build properties with deposits from as little as 5%, this is normally through one of the many schemes on offer through the builder. For further information on mortgages please contact our sales office who will be able to put your in touch with a mortgage consultant.
- Lounge - 3.43 x 4.61
(11'3" x 15'2")
- Kitchen Dining area - 6.20 x 3.11
(20'4" x 10'3")
- Utility - 1.47 x 1.23
(4'10" x 4'0")
- Cloaks -
- Bedroom one - 2.70 x 3.37
(9'10" x 11'0" )
- En suite -
- Bedroom two - 3.55 x 2.55
(11'8" x 8'4")
- Bedroom three - 2.38 x 3.15
(7'9" x 10'4")
- Bedroom four - 2.58 x 2.29
(8'5" x 7'6")
- Bathroom -
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_62. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.