3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Galway at St Aidan's View, St Aidanís Way, Chilton, Ferryhill, County Durham DL17 0EH
- Choice of modern, stylish fitted kitchens
- Integrated oven, hob and extractor fan
- Modern, white bathroom suites
- Choice of Porcelanosa tiling to kitchen and bathroom
- Mains connected smoke detectors
- An energy efficient home with lower utility bills
- A range of optional 'extras' available to personalise your home
- Driveway/allocated parking space or garage
- Generously sized rear garden
- FURNITURE PACKAGE INCLUDED ON SELECTED PLOTS
This property is available with Help to Buy from £90,396. Contact us for more information.
Sales office now open Daily from 10am to 5pm
The Galway A stylish three bedroom semi detached house with kitchen /dining area, French doors to the garden, spacious lounge, modern bathroom, cloakroom and driveway.
*FURNITURE PACKAGE INCLUDED ON SELECTED PLOTS*
|Kitchen/Dining||4.15m x 2.76m||13'7'' x 9'0''|
|Lounge||4.39m x 4.15m||14'5'' x 13'7''|
|WC||2.06m x 1.03m||6'9'' x 3'4''|
|Bedroom 1||4.15m x 2.47m||13'7'' x 8'1''|
|Bedroom 2||3.88m x 2.25m||12'9'' x 7'5''|
|Bedroom 3||2.86m x 1.80m||9'4'' x 5'11''|
|Bathroom||2.11m x 1.83m||6'11'' x 6'0''|
A new development of two, three and four bedroom homes. Located in the small town of Chilton this quiet development is perfectly located close to the local primary school with good transport links to the nearby towns and cities of Bishop Auckland, Spennymoor, Durham, Hartlepool & Darlington.
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-47181064.html?premiumA=true
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference The_Galway. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gleeson Homes (North East - South). Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.